View Profile PounchPounch

14 Movie Reviews

Very cool dude I love the animation in this we really feel the work put it in, you most've been rushing this during thoses 2 days lmao
little thing though: the audio ! If you're using flash be sure to set the audio in the advanced parameters to 80 kbs (or kbp or kps I don't know) both side, and medium and stereo both sides also that the minimal to have nice sound, you can put thoses on higher quality but as you wish, the more you set it high the more your file is heavy

4 stars !

WooleyWorld responds:

It was a very chill 2 days. I had a lot of fun with it. I hadn't just animated for a while, you know?
They're on the highest audio settings. I've used Animate once or twice... : p
The tires chipping the audio like that happened regardless and the music in the back didn't help so I thought "fuck it" and put it anyway. The chipping wasn't bad enough, I thought.

I usually never review on absolutely stunning animations like this cause usually, there is just so much comment of love and appreciation that I feel like mine would just be another one so here it is:

this is one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds right now, absolutely gold

So the angry dog is you and the little girl is your girlfriend, and she calm you down am I right ?
Very good animation, very smooth

1 Audio Review

(i'm the guy who ask the intro music on the one of your video)
dannnng man that's too short, oh my god so you're animating and making good musics ? That's a lot of talent here

HowardWimshurst responds:

haha thanks man I appreciate the interest in the music, most people don't really notice it!
most of my tracks are too short because i get bored of them before I finish it!

1 Art Review

This image have a very relaxing atmosphere, and the spraying of the light is very nice

French animator who's trying to create stories

19, Male